About Qamar Charity Foundation:
Qamar Charity is a German (11459) registered non-profitable charity organization that provides humanitarian assistance aid to those most in need. Run by a group of dedicated people inspired by equality and justice with the desire to save lives. Our team and volunteers are from the heart of your communities helping you make a difference.
The role is responsible for designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to organization specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
|Title:||Web Developer||No. of Vacancies:||1|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary:||As per Organizational Salary Scale|
|Location:||Kabul – Afghanistan||Closing Date:||28/Dec/2021|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- regularly update and maintain our websites
- Good knowledge and experience of WordPress.
- experience with payment gateway, stripe and PayPal.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services (REST, SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Other tasks may assign by the line manager.
- Qualification: Bachelor degree in Computer science and relevant field.
- Experience: at least 4 years of work experience.
- Personal attribute: strong leadership, visionary and foresight.
- Language Skill: Pashtu, Dari and English
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (email@example.com).