About Qamar Charity Foundation:
Qamar Charity is a German (11459) registered non-profitable charity organization that provides humanitarian assistance aid to those most in need. Run by a group of dedicated people inspired by equality and justice with the desire to save lives. Our team and volunteers are from the heart of your communities helping you make a difference.
Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner, Editing and revising proposals according to feedback, maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following organization policies, Provide captions (subtitles) in English.
|Title:||Proposal Writer||No. of Vacancies:||1|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary:||As per Organizational Salary Scale|
|Location:||Kabul – Afghanistan||Closing Date:||25/Dec/2021|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Researching, writing, and organizing information in a professional and credible manner.
- Editing and revising proposals according to feedback.
- Creating strategies for convincing others to take appropriate action.
- Attending the meetings and identifying opportunities for proposal writing.
- Prioritizing responsibilities to meet deadlines.
- Maintaining consistency in proposal writing by following organization policies.
- Writing the Progress and completion reports.
- Provide captions (subtitles) in English.
- Write captions (subtitles) in English for organization’s social media videos.
- Qualification: Minimum BBA and other management courses / IELTS or TOEFL Certificate holders.
- Skill: Excellent writing in English, good computing and time management.
- Experience: at least 2 years of work experience.
- Personal attribute: strong leadership, visionary and foresight.
- Language Skill: Pashtu, Dari, and English
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (email@example.com).