About Qamar Charity Foundation:
Qamar Charity is a German (11459) registered non-profitable charity organization that provides humanitarian assistance aid to those most in need. Run by a group of dedicated people inspired by equality and justice with the desire to save lives. Our team and volunteers are from the heart of your communities helping you make a difference.
Develop and implement the assessment survey, Interviewing and evaluating the needy beneficiaries, Finding and recruiting them in the suitable jobs to be trained, Follow-Up with their progress, Distribute and deliver the Aid/Food Packs to the selected and deserved families, Making Videos and Documentaries.
|Title:||Project Coordinator||No. of Vacancies:||1|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary:||As per Organizational Salary Scale|
|Location:||Kabul – Afghanistan||Closing Date:||25/Dec/2021|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and implement the assessment survey.
- Interviewing and evaluating the neediest beneficiaries.
- Finding and recruiting them in the suitable jobs to be trained.
- Follow-Up with their progress
- Distribute and deliver the Aid/Food Packs to the selected and deserved families.
- Making Videos and Documentaries.
- Decide on suitable strategies and objectives
- Assess program performance and aim to maximize its advantages.
- Prepare Monthly Reports.
- Formulate, organize and monitor the project implementation.
- Performing quality control on the project throughout development to maintain the standards expected.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of the goals.
- Other tasks may assign by the line Manager.
- Qualification: Minimum BBA, Economy and Other Management Courses.
- Skill: Excellent report writing in English, good computing, analytical and time management.
- Experience: at least 3 years of experience in different projects or Management.
- Personal attribute: strong leadership, visionary and foresight.
- Language Skill: Pashtu, Dari, and English
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).