About Qamar Foundation:
Qamar Foundation is a German (11459) registered non-profitable organization that provides humanitarian assistance aid to those most in need. Run by a group of dedicated people inspired by equality and justice with the desire to save lives. Our team and volunteers are from the heart of your communities helping you make a difference.
Responsible for planning, implementing, and managing the organization’s overall SEO strategy. Provide inventive and intelligent perspective and implementation of a variety of Digital Marketing practices including display advertising, social media advertising, web marketing, content strategy planning, link building, keyword strategy, and re-marketing and search engine optimization.
|Title:||Digital Marketer||No. of Vacancies:||1|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary:||As per the organization salary scale|
|Location:||Kabul – Afghanistan||Closing Date:||05/Mar/2022|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research.
- Design and develop holistic approaches to digital marketing strategies.
- Prepare, plan, develop and implement SEO strategy.
- Design, develop and monitor digital media marketing.
- Produce subtitles.
- Manage YouTube, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Manage search engine marketing activities and other digital advertising efforts.
- Write and dispatch email marketing campaigns.
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions in a timely manner.
- Suggest improvements for process and productivity optimization.
- Design and develop contents to implement and consistently optimize campaigns.
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals.
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns.
- Develop and integrate content marketing strategies.
- Manage the contact database and assist with lead generation activities.
- Assist with paid media, including liaising with digital advertising agencies.
- Work closely with web development, media, and design teams to create dynamic landing pages and properly implement digital marketing and SEO best practices.
- Remain current on ever-changing industry best practices with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Any other tasks assigned by the line manager.
- Qualification: Minimum BBA, Economics, and Other Management Courses.
- Skill: Excellent report writing in English, good computing, analytical, and time management.
- Experience: At least 2 years of experience in digital marketing or a similar role with a passion for SEO. (e.g. Marketing, web design, new media technologies, or communications.). Experience in email marketing applications and other digital advertising programs.
- Personal attributes: Strong leadership, Visionary, and Foresight, Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the organization’s success.
- Language Skill: Pashto, Dari, and English
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).