About Qamar Foundation:
Qamar Foundation is a German (11459) registered non-profitable organization that provides humanitarian assistance aid to those most in need. Run by a group of dedicated people inspired by equality and justice with the desire to save lives. Our team and volunteers are from the heart of your communities helping you make a difference.
We are seeking an energetic, responsible intern to join our growing organization. In this position, you will be expected to learn the ins and outs of our daily routines and procedures. You will focus on learning how our organization runs.
We hire talented individuals committed to community development and supporting our mission to create a huge impact in society and change lives to have a sustainable developed country.
Responsible for providing support to office operations performing a variety of standard administrative processes ensuring high quality and accuracy of work.
|Title:||Administrative Assistant (Intern)||No. of Vacancies:||1|
|Nationality:||Afghan||Salary:||As per the organization salary scale|
|Location:||Kabul – Afghanistan||Closing Date:||05/Mar/2022|
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Research and gather documentation for the relevant department.
- Fulfill tasks set out by the manager from the relevant department.
- Support the effective and efficient functioning of the office and administrative unit.
- Perform research at a manager’s request.
- Preparing related documents for the relevant department and role.
- Filling and printing related materials and office documents.
- Preparation of all necessary documentation, implementation of follow-up actions.
- Support to organization of procurement processes including preparation of bills, receipt of quotations, bids, or purchasing documents, and their preliminary evaluation.
- Perform clerical duties, take memos, maintain files, and organize documents as needed.
- Any other tasks assigned by the relevant manager.
- Students who are nearing completion of their studies or graduated and finished their studies within the last 6 months from Public Policy or Administration Studies, Development Studies, BBA, Economics, or any relevant degree.
- Not Required.
Other experiences and skills (e.g. language, IT skills, social and personal skills, etc.):
- Good computer skills (MS Office – Word, Excel, MS Teams, and Outlook).
- Able to communicate effectively and have administrative skills.
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English, Dari or Pashto.
- Willingness to learn about Office and project activities.
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas.
- Willing and interested to work with multicultural environments and people.
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision.
If you meet the above requirements, we are encouraging you to apply for this position. Please send us your CV along with a cover letter via email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please do not send us your working certificates, educational certificates, or any other additional documents while you are applying for the post. We will ask you for these documents if you are selected for the next steps of our recruitment.
Only those candidates will be invited for a written test or interview who meets the qualifications and requirements for the relevant job role.
We would like to highly encourage passionate candidates and a “can do” attitude to apply for our intern jobs.